- Brand: Earth Mama Organics
- Product Code: kids-uber-sensitive-mineral-sunscreen-lotion-spf-40-ERMO
- Quantity per Container: 3 Oz
Earth Mama Kids Uber-Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Lotion has plenty of calming organic colloidal oatmeal and organic shea butter making it ideal for sensitive skin.
Thoughtfully formulated so that it's non-irritating and gentle for sensitive skin, this is a reef-friendly, non-toxic sunscreen with non-nano zinc - that sits on top of the skin rather than being absorbed, so it can scatter sun rays.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB Protection
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, clinically tested for irritation
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Starring Organic Colloidal Oatmeal
- Non-Nano, NO parabens, NO artificial fragrance
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens
- Rated ONE on the EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Shea Butter & Organic Colloidal Oatmeal)
What's IN the sunscreen is just as important as what's NOT. Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration - and they either boost the sunscreen's SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it's safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin. And do you know what's not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
For little ones under 6 months, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends keeping them out of the sun with loose-fitting clothes that cover all the skin.
Zinc Oxide 25%
Inactive Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*
Apply generously and evenly to all skin exposed to sun 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.