Nordic Naturals Kids Nordic Flora Probiotic Pixies
Brand: Nordic Naturals
Product Code: kids-nordic-flora-probiotic-pixies-NRN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Packets
Kids Nordic Flora Probiotic Pixies are a fun and tasty way to support intestinal health, digestion, nutrient absorption and a healthy immune system.
- Delicious probiotic powder that melts on your tongue.
- For children 3 years and older
- Supports immune system
- Supports gastrointestinal health, nutrient absorption and optimal digestion
- Research supported beneficial strains that survive passage through the GI tract
- No refrigeration needed and can be taken without water, making them ideal for kids on the go.
- Certified vegetarian and vegan-friendly, this non-GMO formula is allergen-free containing NO dairy, gluten or soy.
- Rad Berry flavor
For children 3 years and older, take one probiotic pixie daily, with or before a meal, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Tear open pixie packet, pour powder directly onto tongue, and let dissolve. No water needed.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (1 gram)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate 0 g
- -Sugars 0 g
- Kids Nordic Flora Pixie Blend 23 mg
- Total Cultures 3 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- -Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
Other Ingredients: erythritol, xylitol, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, magnesium oxide, natural flavor, citric acid, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, and silicon dioxide.
This non-GMO formula is allergen-free containing no dairy, gluten, or soy.
Certified by the American Vegetarian Association. Suitable for Vegans.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature or below. Refrigerate if necessary to avoid exposure to temperatures above 74°F.