Herb Pharm Kava Extract
Brand: Herb Pharm
Product Code: kava-extract-HPH-4-oz
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Support Your Health with Kava
Kava from Herb Pharm offers kava from the whole rhizome and root to support nervous system health. Kava, which is native to the Polynesian Islands is also called kava-kava or Piper methysticum, and has been used for many years in Micronesia, Hawaii, Vanuatu, and other islands to promote relaxation. Today it is also used to promote a healthy response to stress and support overall nervous system health.
Herb Pharm’s kava is in a convenient liquid form, so it’s easy to drop into water or juice. It is sustainably grown and harvested in the Vanuatu islands, and contains only whole rhizome and root, never stem, leaf, or peel. The kava plants used are between the ages of 4 and 8, and the extraction process uses only pharmaceutical-grade, certified organic alcohol and no industrial solvents.
Kava Product Details
- Sustainably harvested liquid kava supplement
- Promotes nervous system health
- Supports a healthy response to stress
- May promote relaxation
- Includes only whole rhizome and root
If you’re looking for a convenient liquid kava supplement that works to support your nervous system’s health, try Kava from Herb Pharm.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Shake well before using. Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice. 2 to 5 times per day.
Best taken between meals.
- Serving Size: 1 Dropper (0.7 mL)
- Servings Per Container: about 168
- Amount Per Serving:
- Kava rhizome with root 580 mg
- -(Piper methysticum)(P) extract(E)
Gluten-Free - Non-GMO - Vegan
*(P) Purity Verified
*(E) Extraction rate 700 mg herb per 0.7ml
Dry herb/menstruum ratio 1:1
FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava.
- Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication.
- Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin).
- Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive, or operate machinery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store away from heat and light
Tamper-resistant. Do not use if seal is broken.