NOW Foods Joint Support for Dogs/Cats
Brand: NOW Foods
Product Code: joint-support-dogs-cats-NOW
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Chewable Tablets
Joint Support for Dogs and Cats
Joint issues are some of the most common causes of pain in dogs and cats. While certain breeds seem predetermined to suffer in this way due to daily exercise and activity, age and weight can cause joint issues in just about any dog or cat. After analyzing your pet's food and ensuring a healthy diet, you may help your pet find relief with a joint health supplement.
NOW Foods offers a health supplement called NOW Pets Joint Support that seeks to alleviate occasional discomfort associated with a dog or cat's routine daily activity.
- A dog/cat health supplement
- A formula for healthy aging and normal joints
- 90 chewable tablets
- 300mg of glucosamine HCI per capsule
- 250mg of MSM per capsule
- Seeks to alleviate occasional discomfort related to routine daily activity
- Has earned the National Animal Supplement Council's Quality Seal
This supplement was formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center. It contains glucosamine HCI, MSM, curcumin, yucca, hyaluronic acid, cayenne, calcium carbonate, cellulose and beef liver powder. Suggested usage varies by weight; please see product label. If additional support is needed, take NOW Pets Omega-3.
If you're looking for a health supplement for your dog or cat that offers joint support, check into NOW Foods' NOW Pets Joint Support. Order online today!
- Up to 20 lbs. ½ tablet twice daily
- 21 to 40 lbs. 1 tablet twice daily
- 41 to 80 lbs. 2 tablets twice daily
- Over 81 lbs. 3 tablets twice daily
- Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
- Glucosamine HCl (shellfish) 300 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 250 mg
- Curcumin 60 mg
- Yucca 50 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg
- Cayenne 10 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Beef Liver Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Gelatin, Silica, Stearic Acid
- For use in Dogs and Cats only.
- For animal use only.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
Keep freshness packet in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.