- Brand: BugBand
- Product Code: insect-repellent-band-BUB
- Quantity per Container: 1 Piece(s)
BugBand Insect Repelling Bands are a natural and effective, deet-free way to repel mosquitoes, flies, gnats, no-see-ums and flees.
BugBand products are a proven, effective alternative to synthetic traditional pesticides, protecting children and adults from biting insects while avoiding the risks associated with irritating chemicals. BugBand is not only a safer choice, it is more effective. Geraniol, the plant-based active ingredient in BugBand, is a proven repellent.
- Deet-free. Natural and effective.
- Repels mosquitoes, flies, gnats, no-see-ums and fleas.
- Safe for the entire family.
- The vapors from the BugBand wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away.
- For all outdoor activities, including swimming.
- Can be worn on wrists, ankles, belt loops, back packs, hatbands, pet collars, fastened in tents, attached to baby carriages or applied to other areas where insects could be a problem.
- Effective for up to 120 hours when kept in resealable container.
- Geraniol tested to be more effective than citronella
- Water resistant
- Glows in the dark
- Plastic band is designed with a patented break-away strap that snaps if it becomes entangled.
- Several wristbands can be strung together to create a longer band.
Whether you are gardening, playing in the backyard, picnicking, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, golfing, or working outdoors, BugBands pleasant-scented Geraniol insect repellent vapors create an invisible shield that protects you from pests.
While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours. It is packaged in an innovative reusable plastic "pod" which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product.
Active Ingredients (20%):
Geraniol Inert Ingredients (80%):
Remove plastic case carefully. Remove band from resealable container. Loop band on wrist, ankle or belt. Place tip with arrow through hole. Pull to your wrist size then place arrow to desired opening on band. When not in use, place band into reusable plastic case to prolong its life. Can be placed on table, bedpost or any other object indoors. Can be used on strollers, walkers. Dispose of product with recyclable plastic.
In rare cases, may cause skin irritation. If irritation occurs, wash with mild soap and water. If irritation continues, contact a physician. If irritation occurs, wear in belt loop or exterior clothing. Do not wear in sleeping bag or bed.