Xymogen i5 Biotransformation Shake Mix
Product Code: i5-biotransformation-shake-mix-XYM-van-delight
Quantity per Container: 10 Packets
i5 Biotransformation Formula from Xymogen represents an innovative functional food approach to biotransformation. This clinically validated, all natural, fructose-free formula comprises ingredients that provide support for overall gastrointestinal health while optimizing the ability of the body to detoxify harmful substances.*
- Supports Improved Body Composition*
- Supports Immune Function *
- Supports Intestinal Health *
- Supports Detoxification *
- All Xymogens Formulas meet or exceed cGMP quality standards
- Contains VegaPro , IgG 2000DF , OncoPlex , Arabinogalactan
Xymogens i5, which features patented and proprietary ingredients, provides 21 grams of Xymogens new VegaPro , all natural, vegetable-based protein, along with Xymogens IgG 2000 DF and OncoPlex (SGS - sulforaphane glucosinolate).
VegaPro : Proteins for functional foods need to possess a good basic nutritional quality. This includes a high protein level, a well-balanced Amino Acid profile, and good digestibility. Xymogens proprietary VegaPro meets these guidelines. In addition, pea and rice proteins are generally considered hypoallergenic foods, and have a low level of flatulent sugars, negating the concern of intestinal gas. The blend also contains non-GMO chicory, a source of soluble fiber, and Aminogen, a patented enzyme system designed to increase amino acid absorption.
The pea protein isolate in VegaPro is non-GMO and naturally obtained by simple water extraction, keeping all the nutritional qualities intact. It has a protein content of 90%, excellent digestibility (98%), and a well-balanced amino-acid profile, including a particularly high content of lysine, arginine, and branched-chain amino acids. The combination of rice protein and pea protein achieves an Amino Acid Score of 100%.
IgG 2000 DF : is a purified, highly concentrated (45%), very low saturated fat, consistent source of bovine serum-derived immunoglobulin antibodies and immunoproteins that provides immune enhancement by directly boosting immunoglobulin levels in the G.I. tract. Oral immunoglobulins have demonstrated efficacy against a wide variety of harmful microbes. This ingredient also contains beneficial growth factors associated with increases in lean muscle mass and greater protein efficiency. Its TGF-beta is known to increase secretion of IgA. IgG 2000 DF has also been shown to support reducing inflammation.*
OncoPLEX - SGS , the patented ingredient in OncoPLEX SGS, is a phytochemical found in broccoli called sulforaphane glucosinolate. Much research demonstrates that when this compound is broken down to its active form, sulforaphane, it upregulates the natural Phase 2 detoxification enzymes in the body. Functioning as a long-lasting antioxidant, SGS supports protecting cells from free radical damage, thus supporting overall health and well-being.*
Arabinogalactan, present in many plants, is a non-digestible, soluble dietary fiber containing mainly the monosaccharides, galactose and arabinose. The GRAS-designated source of arabinogalactan in i5 is the Larch tree. In addition to involvement in cellular communication and possession of immuno-stimulatory properties, arabinogalactan minimizes ammonia synthesis and absorption, enhances production of short chain fatty acids, and favorably alters the gut microflora. Arabinogalactan is considered a prebiotic.
1. Fredrikson M, et al. Production process for high-quality pea-protein isolate with low content of oligosaccharides and phytate. J Agric Food Chem. 2001 Mar;49(3):1208-12 [PMID: 11312837]
2. Nicolas Gausseres, et al. [15N]-Labeled Pea Flour Protein Nitrogen Exhibits Good Ileal Digestibility and Postprandial Retention in Humans. Jour Nutr 1997 Jun;127:1160-65
3. Weiner, C, Pan, Q, et al. Passive immunity against human pathogens using bovine antibodies. Clin Exp. Immunol. 1999 May; 116(2):193-205 [PMID 10337007]
4. Dickinson EC, Gorga JC, et al. Immunoglobulin A supplementation abrogates bacterial translocation and preserves the architecture. Surgery 1998;124:284-90 [PMID: 9706150]
5. Perrez-Bosque, A. Pelegry, C. et al. Dietary Plasma Protein Affects the Immune Response of Weaned Rats Challenged with S.aureus Superantigen B1,2. J. Nutr. 2004; 134:2667-2672. [PMID: 15465764]
6. Antonio J, Sanders MS, Van Gammeren D. The effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in active men and women. Nutrition 2001 Mar.; 17(3):243-7 [PMID: 11312068]
7. Fahey JW, Talalay P. Antioxidant functions of sulforaphane: a potent inducer of Phase II detoxification enzymes. Food Chem Toxicol 1999; 37: 973-79. [PMID: 10541453]
8. Talalay P. Mechanisms of induction of enzymes that protect against chemical carcinogenesis. Adv Enzyme Regul 1989;28:237-50. [PMID: 2696344]
9. Fahey JW, Zhang Y, Talalay P. Broccoli sprouts: an exceptionally rich source of inducers of enzymes that protect against chemical carcinogens. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1997; 94:10367-72. [PMID: 9294217]
10. Robinson RR, Feirtag J, Slavin JL. Effects of dietary arabinogalactan on gastrointestinal and blood parameters in healthy human subjects. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Aug;20(4):279- 85. [ PMID: 11506055]
11. Tharanathan RN. Food-derived carbohydrates--structural complexity and functional diversity. Crit Rev Biotechnol. 2002;22(1):65-84. [PMID: 11958336]
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Blend, shake, or briskly stir one packet into 8 to 12 ounces of chilled water and consume one to two times daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Adjust amount of water for desired thickness.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (46 g)
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 170
- Total Fat 3 g
- -Saturated Fat 1 g
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 410 mg (18%)
- Total Carbohydrate 15 g
- -Dietary Fiber 6 g
- -Total Sugars 6 g
- --Includes 5 g Added Sugars
- Protein 21 g
- Calcium 35 mg 3%
- Iron 4 mg 20%
- Potassium 390 mg 8%
Ingredients: pea protein isolate, dried cane syrup, fiber complex (inulin [from chicory] and oat fiber), natural flavors (no MSG), immunoglobulin protein concentrate, sunflower oil, glycine, arabinogalactan, tripotassium citrate, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, taurine, medium-chain triglycerides oil, fungal proteases, broccoli seed extract, rice protein concentrate, guar gum, stevia leaf extract, L-glutamine and silica.
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.