Hyalogic Hylavision Hyaluronic Acid for Eye Health
Product Code: hylavision-hyaluronic-eye-health-HYG
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
HylaVision Hyaluronic Acid for Eye Health from Hyalogic is a natural dietary supplement designed to support overall eye health. Vitamins A, C, E, and zinc are antioxidants that have been added to create a well-rounded eye and vision health product.
Just like the rest of your body, your eyes need the proper nutrition to stay healthy and maintain those every day function that we take for granted. HylaVision may provide the daily nutrition your eyes need.
- Hyaluronic Acid maintains fluid balance in eye
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin support retinal and macular health
- Bilberry supports healthy eye circulation
- Vitamins A, B2, C, E and Zinc are known as powerful antioxidants and believed to play an important role in maintaining proper eye health
Hyaluronic Acid makes up 95% of the fluid inside the eye. HA acts as a shock absorber for the eye and also serves to transport nutrients into the eye. HA plays a major role in maintaining the health of ocular tissues such as the cornea, the retina, and the vitreous fluid that fills the inside of the eye. It is been said that after the 5th decade of life, the eye has lost 50% of its ability to product the needed HA. HA supplementation can maintain proper eye health.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin help filter out harmful light rays and support the retinal and macular health of the eye. Both Lutein and Zeaxanthin are antioxidant carotenoids and are a critical part of the macular pigment that protects the retina from degeneration. The density of the macular pigment is one measure of eye health. Arguably, lutein and zeaxanthin help maintain healthy cells and tissues in the eye, absorbing dangerous light waves and acting as antioxidants.
Bilberry helps the eyes by promoting healthy eye circulation. Bilberry also works as a powerful antioxidant that may improve night vision, prevent eyestrain and build collagen.
Vitamins A, C, E and Zinc:
Vitamins A, C, E and Zinc are known for their powerful antioxidant properties and believed to play an important role in maintaining proper eye health.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, consume 2 capsules once a day, preferably with food.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 6,600 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 400 mg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol) 150 IU
- Zinc (as zinc acetate) 60 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Manganese (as manganese acid chelate) 10 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 40 mcg
- Bilberry Extract 4:1 (fruit) 40 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 5 mg
- Lutein/Zeaxanthin Complex (marigold) 4 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and color.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place.