Hyalogic HylaTears Lubricant Eye Drops for Dry Eyes
Product Code: hylatears-lubricant-eye-drops-dry-HYG
Quantity per Container: 0.67 Oz
HylaTears Lubricant Eye Drops For Dry Eyes from Hyalogic provide soothing comfort and long lasting lubrication to keep your eyes feeling refreshed throughout the day. This formula helps maintain the natural moisture balance and alleviate dry eyes.
- Support the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. HylaTears may also be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- Contains hypromellose, a water-binding molecule that forms a transparent, lubricating and moistening film on the surface of the eye. It is a main component of artificial tears.
- Additional ingredients have been carefully selected to provide comfortable relief
- Sodium hyaluronate in HylaTears is a form of Hyaluronic Acid
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Active Ingredient:
- Hypromellose 0.3% Lubricant
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Water, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluron-ate, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, benzyl alcohol.
For external use only.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.