NOW Foods HMB 500 Mg Sports Recovery
Brand: NOW Foods
Product Code: hmb-500-mg-NOW
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
NOW HMB (B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate) is a clinically researched, naturally occurring metabolite of the branched-chain amino acid Leucine. HMB normally plays a role in the regulation of protein breakdown in the body, helping to preserve lean muscle tissue. HMB therefore can help to maintain muscle strength and mass when combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet. In addition, it may help to enhance recovery from intense exercise.
- Preserves lean mass
- Maintains muscle
- Enhances recovery
- Informed-Sport and Informed Choice Certified
- Steroid-free, Kosher, Non-GMO
- GMP Quality Assured
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily with food. For best results, use in conjunction with an exercise program.
- Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol 12.5 mcg (500 IU) 63%
- Calcium 160 mg 12%
- -(from Calcium B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate)
- HMB (B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate)1 g (1,000 mg)
- -(from Calcium B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate))
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Non-GMO.
For adults only.
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.