Vital Planet Hip & Joint for Dogs Chewable Tablets
Brand: Vital Planet
Product Code: hip-joint-support-for-dogs-chewable-tabl-VTP-120-chw-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Chewable Tablets
Hip & Joint for Dogs from Vital Planet contains minerals, natural herbs and flower essences including glucosamine, turmeric, and boswellia to support your dog's hips and joints.
- Supports Hip and Joint Health
- Contains glucosamine, MSM and a combination of herbs to ease joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
- Formulated with powerful herbs turmeric and boswellia to support hip and joint health.
- Unique flower essence blend specifically to support joint function.
- Beef flavored chewable tablets
- Grain Free, Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Made in the USA
Many dogs experience decreased joint flexibility and mobility as they age, the natural ingredients in Hip & Joint from Vital Planet may help.
Directions for Use:
- Up to 20 lbs: 1/2 tablet per day
- 21 to 40 lbs: 1 tablet per day
- 41 to 60 lbs: 2 tablets per day
- Over 60 lbs: 3 tablets per day
- Glucosamine Support Blend 500 mg
- -Glucosamine HCl
- -Glucosamine Sulfate
- Joint Health Blend 150 mg
- -Calcium (dicalcium phosphate)
- -MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- -Chondroitin Sulfate
- -Manganese Sulfate
- Joint Herbal Blend 150 mg
- - Turmeric, Boswellia, Ginger, Yucca, Licorice, Meadowsweet, Dragon's Blood, Juniper, Peony, Flower Essences
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 30 mg
Contains NO: grain, gluten, GMOs.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications or steroids; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish; with renal disease.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Do not use prior to surgery.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.