- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: hemp-oil-complex-SP
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Hemp Oil Complex from Standard Process is a unique formulation of ingredients, combined to provide a 3-in-1 benefit for the whole body - supporting the endocannabinoid system, inflammation response resolution pathways, and endogenous antioxidant pathways.
- Supports the endocannabinoid system
- Supports the body's natural inflammatory response function
- Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
- Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, DPA and EPA
- Calamari oil certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea
Hemp Oil Complex is a combination of well-balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs, omega-3 oil) delivering essential fatty acids needed for the formation of specialized lipid mediators for a healthy immune response. Hemp oil and omega-3 oil may support the resolution phase of the inflammatory process by providing PUFAs which are known to be precursors to endocannabinoids. Additionally, Brassica (TrueBroc) is an important phytonutrient providing antioxidant support by activating the Nrf2/ARE pathways.
2 softgels contain:
Total Fat 1 g <1%
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Magnesium 45mg 11%
Proprietary Blend: 867mg
Calamari oil, hemp oil (stalk and seed), TrueBroc, and broccoli (aerial parts).
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerine, water, dimagnesium malate, and beeswax.
TrueBroc is protected by trademarks and patents of Brassica Protection Products LLC: www.brassica.com/ip
Adults: Two softgels per day, or as directed.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.