Boiron HemCalm Ointment (formerly Avenoc Ointment)
Product Code: hemcalm-ointment-BOR
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Boiron HemCalm Ointment helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients in a paraben-free formula that soothes and moisturizes; protects against irritation; and lubricates.
Benefits and Features:
- Targets external hemorrhoids.
- Also suitable for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.
- Made with plant-based active ingredients.
- Free of parabens, dyes, and preservatives.
- Can be used at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive.
- Recommended for adults ages 12 and up.
- Use with other Boiron hemorrhoid relief products like HemCalm Oral Tablets for systemic action on all types of hemorrhoids and HemCalm Suppositories for internal relief.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply HemCalm Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Active Ingredients:
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS 1.3%
- -Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS 1.3%
- -Relieves hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis Virginiana 1X HPUS 1.3%
- -Relieves burning, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Alcohol, white petrolatum USP.
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.