Perque Hematin Anemia Guard
Product Code: hematin-anemia-guard-PRQ
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tabsules
Support Your Blood with Hematin Anemia Guard
Iron and vitamin deficiencies can be a big problem for many people. Perque makes it easy to cover all of those bases with Hematin Anemia Guard, an all-natural supplement that provides a combination of ferrous iron and other vitamins and minerals.
- Helps support healthy red blood cells
- May provide support for physical and emotional health
- May also help maintain healthy iron levels
Other key ingredients include the following:
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron and also provides antioxidant benefits
- Vitamin B12 helps support healthy iron levels in the blood
- Copper supports proper iron absorption and the healthy development of red and white blood cells
Perque's Hematin Anemia Guard is 100% bioavailable and is gentle on digestion..
Give it a try today and see the difference it can make in your overall health. Order yours now!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tabsule daily with food or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Serving Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Energized Nutrients
- Iron (as ionized ferrous aspartate) 25 mg
- Vitamin C 100 mg
- ---(100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)
- Folinate (as calcium folinate) 400 mcg
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin) 10 0mcg
- Copper (as ionized cuprous aspartate) 1.5 mg
- Magnesium 5 mg
- ---(as c16 and C18 alkyls from whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf)
- Vegetable fiber (organic croscarmellose) 269 mg
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives. No GMOs; No toxic minerals or metals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use product if the tamper-resist shrink band around the cap or the inner seal beneath the cap appears to have been tampered with or is missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Must be stored with cap on tightly in a cool, dry place.