- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: guggul-red-yeast-rice-SLR-120-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Guggul and Red Rice Yeast Support for a Healthy Heart
Solaray Guggul & Red Yeast Rice from Solaray is a dietary supplement with guggulsterones that may help support healthy cardiovascular circulation.
Guggul, or gum guggulu, is the resin that comes from the mukul myrrh tree, a small tree native to India. It contains a number of critical chemical constituents, including lignans and guggulsterones.
Guggul may help
- Support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels and normal levels of lipids, or fats, in your bloodstream
- Stimulate your thyroid gland
- Reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, or the accumulation of plaque on the walls of your arteries
- Encourage a healthy immune system response
Red yeast rice is formed when monascus purpureus yeast is fermented over red rice. It may help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
It may also help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
To use as a dietary supplement, adults can take two capsules once or twice a day with a meal or glass of water, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
2 VegCaps contain:
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) (extract) 400mg
Guggul (Commiphora mukul) (gum extract) 300mg
-[Guaranteed to contain 7.5mg (2.5%) Guggulsterones)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, magnesium carbonate, magnesium oxide, starch, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and silica.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take two VegCaps daily with a meal or glass of water.
This product is not to be used by anyone under 20 years of age. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or have excessive uterine bleeding. Keep out of the reach of children.