- Brand: Seroyal
- Product Code: growth-gen-SR
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 0.5 Oz
All-Natural Support for Proper Bone Strength
If you've been searching for an easy-to-use, all-natural way to help keep your bones mineralized and at optimal strength, Seroyal Genestra Brands offers Growth-gen, an herbal liquid supplement that provides support for developmental difficulties, as well as other issues that may affect the health of your bones
- Contains ingredients like silver birch bud, dog rose, silver fir bud, all of which are considered to be phytotherapeutic
- Acts as an adaptogen and supports natural relief from backaches, joint discomfort, and other bone formation issues
- Provides all-herbal remineralizing and strengthening support for enhanced overall bone health
- Ideal for use by vegans
You won't find any of the following on the ingredients label:
- Wheat, starch, yeast, or gluten
- Corn, soy, sodium, or dairy products
- Animal products of any kind
- Artificial coloring or flavoring
- Antimicrobial preservatives
Growth-gen from Seroyal Genestra Brands comes in a convenient and easy-to-use liquid that can be dripped under your tongue or mixed with water. Maintain optimal bone strength and give it a try today!
Servings (0.5ml) per container: 30
10 drops (0.5ml) contains:
Proprietary Blend (24.9mg) of:
---Birch (Betula pendula) Bud Extract (1:20)
---Silver Fir (Abies alba) Bud Extract (1:20)
---Dog Rose (Rosa canina) Shoot Extract (1:20)
Other Ingredients: Purified water, ethanol (grain), glycerin.
Contains NO: added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Adults: Take 10 drops once daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Invert bottle and shake lightly allowing for drops to fall directly under the tongue or into 1/4 oz of water. To promote drop flow, invert bottle and shake before each use.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.