Carlson Labs Glycine Amino Acid Powder
Brand: Carlson Labs
Product Code: glycine-amino-acid-powder-CL
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 3.53 Oz
Glycine Support for Energy and Nervous System Health
Glycine Amino Acid Powder from Carlson Labs contains a non-essential amino acid your body uses to create proteins and transmit neurochemical signals through your brain.
Glycine plays a role in a number of biochemical reactions:
- It is best known for its role in your nervous system, helping to produce neurotransmitters to support normal brain function and emotions
- Glycine is critical for the production of healthy DNA and RNA strands
- It plays a role in the formation of creatine, to help to promote muscle growth and energy production during exercise.
- Glycine is also the primary component of collagen, which helps produce your connective tissue, including your skin, tendons, and ligaments.
- As a glucogenic amino acid, it may help your body regulate blood sugar levels
- It helps in the production of bile, which your body uses to digest dietary fatty acids
Glycine Amino Acid Supplementation
Your ability to break down protein into single amino acids is unique to you.
Such factors as diet, illness, stress, old age, and an inability to secrete digestive enzymes may result in a deficiency of one or more amino acids.
Such a deficiency can inhibit the rate of protein formation and the production of new cells.
Supplementation may help save your body the necessary step of breaking down dietary protein to obtain these amino acids.
And the advantage of free form amino acid powder, which is in this formula, over whole or partially hydrolyzed protein is that your body can directly absorb it, providing maximum and rapid absorption.
Adults: Take 1/2 teaspoonful (one level scoopful) daily mixed into food or liquid.
- Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1/2 teaspoon - 2 g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Glycine 2 g (2,000 mg)
Contains NO: gluten, artificial preservatives.
Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating or are sensitive to glycine.
Keep out of the reach of children.