Biocidin Botanicals GI Detox +
Brand: Biocidin Botanicals
Product Code: gi-detox-plus-BCB
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
GI Detox + from Biocidin Botanicals features an upgraded binding formula to support enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals and xenobiotic compounds. Removal of debris and toxins is essential when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Binding agents are especially integral for those using Biocidin, as the breakdown of biofilms, mycotoxins and pathogens can cause die-off or Herxheimer-type detox reactions. Endotoxins from Gram-negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold or bacteria can all contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote swelling. This new formulation excels in supporting clearance of these toxins.
- Supports removal of debris and toxins and helps restore microbial balance
- Zeolite Clay - Binding agent to assist in removal of toxins and heavy metals. Bio-Botanical Research Zeolite is tested for purity and sourced from within the US.
- Activated Charcoal - Sourced from bamboo, it assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Aloe Vera Extract - This inner leaf material assists in bowel motility, soothes and promotes repair of the mucosal layer of the GI tract.
- Apple Pectin - Another excellent agent, with a broad affinity for various biotoxins.
- Humic and Fulvic acids - With a broad range of benefits, these natural soil-based agents are known for binding metals and pesticide biotoxins.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 capsule on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Take 1 hour apart from other supplements or medications.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Capsule:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 500 mg
- -Zeolite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera gel, Apple Pectin, Silica, Humic Powder
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water.
Made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial flavorings or colorings.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children.