Dr. Mercola Gallbladder Enzymes
Brand: Dr. Mercola
Product Code: gallbladder-enzymes-DRM-30-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Gallbladder Enzymes from Dr. Mercola are specially designed to support digestive health after gallbladder removal.
- Contains Pancrelipase, a high activity enzyme blend of Pancreatic Protease, Amylase and Lipase to support digestive health after gallbladder removal and to help relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort
- Is scientifically formulated with ox bile to compensate for bile and enzyme loss, and stimulate proper movement through the digestive tract
- Include ATP or adenosine 5'-triphosphate, that's missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
This unique formula comes in a Delayed Release capsule to help protect fragile animal-based enzymes from stomach acids. Many enzyme formulas are not encapsulated in a delayed release capsule and the stomach acids degrade the activity of these animal enzymes, making them much less effective.
Gallbladder Enzymes can be taken alone for a boost of pancreatic enzymes or, for best results, pair them with Full Spectrum Enzymes or Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women for a comprehensive enzyme program to aid in complete meal digestion.
Adults‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) capsule daily before your biggest meal.
For best results, take with Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Ox Bile 200 mg
- -Pancreatic Protease 12‚480 USP
- -Pancreatic Amylase 12‚480 USP
- -Pancreatic Lipase 3‚000 USP
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) 250 Million LCU
Other Ingredients: Organic rice full‚ delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ pectin)‚ medium chain triglycerides.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.