Product Code: flaxcaps-KRU
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Softgels
Support Your Health with Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is derived from the seeds of the flax plant. This oil is a source of essential fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is an omega-3 fatty acid that supports the cardiovascular system and promotes overall health. However, our bodies don't naturally produce omega-3, so it must be obtained from our diets. While these fatty acids are found in foods like fish, you may need to supplement your diet to make sure you're getting the essential fatty acids you need.
If you need to supplement your diet, consider FlaxCaps from Karuna. These softgels offer pure, organic, cold-pressed flaxseed oil to support a healthy cardiovascular system and work to support overall health. The oil is also processed without light or oxygen and then packed with nitrogen to guarantee freshness.
- Contains organic, pure, cold-pressed flaxseed oil
- May support cardiovascular health
- Contains omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids
- Includes 100 softgels
- May offer support for cholesterol levels already within a healthy range
- Packed with nitrogen for freshness
If you're searching for a flaxseed oil that uses organic ingredients to support cardiovascular health, and may promote overall health, then FlaxCaps from Karuna may be for you.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Suggested use for adults: 1-6 softgel capsules, 1-3 times daily, best taken with meals, or as directed.
- Servings Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Calories 9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1 gm
- Saturated Fat 0.1 gm
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.2 gm
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 gm
- Flaxseed Oil*** 1000 mg
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega-3) 525 mg
- Oleic Acid (omega-9) 250 mg
- Linoleic Acid (omega-6) 157 mg
- *** From organically grown flax
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerine, purified water, carob extract