- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: eye-support-for-cats-and-dogs-DRM
- Quantity per Container: 6.35 Oz
Eye Support For Cats & Dogs from Dr. Mercola contains a combination of lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E - along with bilberry and astaxanthin to support your pet's eye health.
- Contains some of the top eye health-supporting antioxidants lutein, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E
- Astaxanthin comes from green algae, one of the most bioavailable natural sources of astaxanthin, rather than synthetic sources
- Astaxanthin is made with a special non-toxic CO2 extraction method that yields a pure, top-quality product with 10% astaxanthin, compared to a typical 5-7% yield for other products
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from marigold flowers rather than a synthetic source
- Bilberry is sourced from bilberry fruit
- Comes in a pet-friendly natural liver-flavor powdered form
- Room-temperature stable product with a long shelf life
Active Ingredients per 1 Scoop (2g scoop included)
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 100mg
d-Alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E) 50mg
A Proprietary Blend 54mg of:
---[Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L. (Fruit) Extract), Lutein (Tagetes erecta [Flower]), Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta [Flower]), Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis [Microalgae])
Inactive Ingredients: beef liver and vegetable flavor, organic tapioca maltodextrin.
Directions for Use (Dogs & Cats Only):
Administer orally, once per day.
Cats (2+ lbs.): 1g (1/2 scoop).
Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs.): 1g (1/2 scoop).
Small Breed Dogs (15 to 29 lbs.): 2g (1 scoop).
Medium Breed Dogs (30 to 49 lbs.): 3g (1 1/2 scoops).
Large Breed Dogs (50 to 79 lbs.): 4g (2 scoops).
Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.): 6g (3 scoops).
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and contact your veterinarian. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.