- Brand: Jarrow Formulas
- Product Code: evening-primrose-oil-1300-mg-JRF
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Evening Primrose Oil for Skin, Nerve & Women's Health
The evening primrose is a bright, sunny yellow flower whose seeds are rich in an essential Omega-6 fatty acid called gamma-linolenic acid - GLA.
Evening Primrose Oil from Jarrow is a cold-pressed, solvent free essential fatty acid supplement that delivers 117mg GLA per softgel.
About Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg
Evening primrose oil is probably the most researched form of dietary GLA. GLA may help support a healthy inflammatory response, which may aid skin health, ease occasional discomforts related to PMS or menopause, and support nerve and circulatory health.
- Offers essential Omega-6 fatty acid support from GLA
- May support healthy inflammatory response
- May help relieve occasional pain, discomfort & symptoms related to PMS
- May offer temporary relief for occasional night sweats & other symptoms related to menopause
- May support healthy blood flow
- May aid male reproductive function
- May support skin health and relieve symptoms related to eczema
- May support healthy hair and nails
- May help support nerve health and function
- May help maintain normal blood pressure
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera lamarckiana) oil - 1,300mg
- Cold-pressed, solvent/hexane free
- No trans fat
- Contains NO: wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts
Suggested Use for Evening Primrose Oil:
GLA isn't found in many foods, and the body can't make it - which is why it's considered an essential Omega-6 fatty acid. Just one softgel contains 1,300mg for natural skin, circulation, reproductive, or nerve health support. Order yours now!
1 softgel contains:
---Calories from Fat 12
Evening Primrose Oil 1,300mg
---(Oenothera lamarckiana) (seeds)
---GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) 117mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
Contains NO: GMOs, trans fat, wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts.
Adults: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.