Bioclinic Naturals EstroVantage EM
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: estrovantage-em-BCN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Bioclinic Naturals EstroVantage EM supports female health during PMS or menopause. It is designed to support healthy estrogen metabolism and a healthy estrogen metabolism ratio during PMS or menopause.
- Helps maintain a healthy estrogen metabolism ratio during PMS or menopause
- Supports detoxification of the body's natural toxins as well as naturally produced hormones by supporting phase 1 and phase 2 liver enzymes
- May support natural inflammation transition from acute to resolution state
- Is a unique combination that includes a variety of herbal constituents
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Bioclinic Naturals products are guaranteed to meet or exceed GMP of the U.S. FDA, Health Canada and TGA of Australia
Cruciferous vegetables contain a variety of glucosinolates, which some studies have associated with maintaining healthy cellular structure and function, and supporting normal cell division most likely by causing a shift in metabolism to healthier estrogen metabolites. EstroVantage EM contains indole-3-carbinol (I3C) and its metabolite 3,3'-diindolylmethane (DIM), as well as sulforaphane from broccoli powder, all of which have been shown to support normal cellular structure and function as well a healthy estrogen profile.
These glucosinolates and other plant compounds help support normal estrogen metabolism and organize the body's response to cellular damage by targeting key signaling molecules, such as Nrf2 and NF-kB. Silymarin, a milk thistle extract, helps support normal cell structure, function, and proliferation. In addition, it supports glucuronidation and helps maintain glutathione levels. This unique combination includes green tea polyphenols, lycopene (tomato extract), turmeric and rosemary extracts, as well as calcium D-glucarate, all of which have been shown to support healthy estrogen metabolism and normal cellular structure and function .
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: 3 capsules per day taken with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Consult a health care professional for use beyond 12 weeks.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium D- Glucarate (d-glucaric acid calcium salt) 225 mg
- Indole-3-Carbinol (3-nydroxymethylindole)(Brassica oleracea var. italica) (aerial) 225 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) 150 mg
- -(leaf) (80% catachins, 45% EGCg, <1% caffeine)
- Tomato Extract (Lycopersicon esculentum)(fruit) (5% lycopene) 150 mg
- Broccoli Powder 82.5 mg
- -(Brassica oleracea var. italica) (aerial) (0.36% sulforaphane)
- Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(root) (95% curcuminoids) 75 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed) (60% silymarin) 75 mg
- DIM (3,3'-diindolymethane) 75 mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosemary officinalis) (leaf) 37.5 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), silica.
Contains NO: artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners; NO dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts or GMOs.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are attempting to conceive, or if you have iron deficiency.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have a liver disease or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
- Consult a health care professional if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acids, if you are taking any medication such as antiplatelet medication or blood thinners.
- Do not take with warfarin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.