- Brand: Enzymatic Therapy
- Product Code: eskimo-3-ultra-pure-omega-3-ENZT-225-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 225 Softgels
Eskimo-3 Ultra-Pure Omega-3 from Enzymatic Therapy contains 240mg EPA per serving, and 150mg DHA per serving.
- One of the worlds most clinically-studied fish oils - the subject of more than 120 scientific reports*
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil*
- Naturally stable - up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils.*
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste.*
- Free from mercury and other heavy metals.
- ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment
Omega-3s are an important, but often missing, element of the American diet. With a quality fish oil supplement, you can get all the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids from fresh fish, without potential exposure to mercury and other heavy metals.*
The Omega-3s in fish oil support:
- Healthy levels of cholesterol*
- Heart, brain and joint health*
Eskimo-3 is eco-friendly. Eskimo-3 fish oil is obtained only from non-endangered species of fish. These Omega-3 fish are harvested from the cold waters of the north Pacific in areas not subjected to over-fishing.
Eskimo-3 - unlike many other fish oil products - has the natural ratio of EPA and DHA. Other products have artificially concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA, which makes them unstable and can cause them to go rancid.
3 softgels contain:
---Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5 g
Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil 1.5g
Providing omega-3 fatty acids 525mg
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 240mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 150mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, tocopherol complex (antioxidant), extract of rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), lime flavor.
Contains NO: gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, or artificial colors. Kosher and Pareve.
Adults: Take 3 softgels with meals one to three times daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.