Hyalogic Episilk Age Spot Lightening Serum
Product Code: episilk-age-spot-lightening-serum-HYG-1-oz
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Support Healthy Looking Skin with Episilk
Episilk™ age Spot Lightening Serum from Hyalogic is designed to support healthy looking skin and promote healthy aging. It seeks to soothe, hydrate, and tone the skin while offering support for age spots. It is made from a blend that includes hyaluronic acid (which is a fluid that is found throughout the body and works to cushion and lubricate joints) and gigawhite™.
Gigawhite is made from a blend of alpine plants that support healthy aging when applied topically. These include mallow, Melissa, cowslip, lady’s mantle, yarrow, and more. Ingredients like peppermint extract, green tea extract, and chamomile are included to soothe and support skin, as well as to promote moisture.
Episilk Age Spot Lightening Serum Product Details
- Supports healthy looking skin
- Seeks to support healthy aging
- Promotes skin moisture
- Includes hyaluronic acid
- Seeks to offer support for age spots
- Contains an alpine herbal blend
- Designed to be applied topically
If you’re looking for an easily applied serum that supports healthy aging and contains alpine herbs, try Episilk Age Spot Lightening Serum from Hyalogic.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply serum to age spots or uneven skin tone areas.
To avoid contamination of product, use caution when removing the dropper from the bottle avoiding any surface or object other than the fingertip and the inside of the bottle.
- water, vegetable glycerin, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, primula veris extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, veronica officinalis extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, achillea millefolium extract (gigawhite), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), xanthan gum, silicate, chamomile extract, green tea extract, glucose, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Store at room temperature 15 to 25 ° C (59 to 77F)