- Brand: Flora
- Product Code: enzyme-blend-FL-90-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Udo's Choice for Ultimate Enzyme Support
Healthy digestion starts with a healthy balance of enzymes. Get a choice blend of digestive enzymes with Udo's Choice Enzyme Blend from Flora.
This quality supplement contains a full-spectrum blend of seven vegetarian enzymes for the support of healthy digestion, including digestion of lactose.
- Supports optimal digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, starch, milk sugar and complex sugars
- Provides support throughout the entire digestive tract
- Formulated to support digestion of fiber, beans, legumes and cruciferous vegetables
- Contains 6 times the lactase of the previous formula for extra support for digesting dairy
- May help provide relief from occasional gas and bloating
- Supports optimal nutrient absorption
Udo's Choice provides an improved vegetarian enzyme blend, featuring 6 times the lactase as well as six other plant-source enzymes to support optimal digestion, from lactose and proteins, to fiber and fats.
For optimal quality, Udo's formulas are made using only full-spectrum, high-protease enzymes with guaranteed activity and the Food Chemical Codex standard for potency.
Make the healthy choice for your digestion. Order Udo's Choice Enzyme Blend.
1 capsule contains:
Proprietary Blend 150mg
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5,000 FCC DU
Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3,000 /fcc ALU
Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 260 FCC GaIU
Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 12,500 FCC HUT
Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 400 FCC CU
Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) 150 FCC LU
Bromelain (Ananas comosus) 50,000 FCC PU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin in a vegetarian capsule made of water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (USP).
Adults: Take 1 capsule, up to 3 times daily. Take 1 capsule with the first bite of food/meal. For a heavy meal, take an additional capsule in the middle of the meal.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) have diabetes 3) have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers 4) are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents, or antibiotics 5) are having surgery. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.