Wiley's Finest Elementary EPA for Kids
Brand: Wiley's Finest
Product Code: elementary-epa-kids-WLF
Servings per Container: 25
Quantity per Container: 4.23 Oz
Wiley's Finest Elementary EPA Wild Alaskan Fish Oil for Kids supports healthy brain, eye health, vision, skin and immune function.
- EPA and DHA Omega-3 fuel a child's healthy brain to focus and support their natural body defenses
- FloraGLO lutein and zeaxanthin support eye health and vision
- Vitamins A, D3 and E support healthy skin and immune function
- Natural Mango Peach Flavor
- Tastes great in yogurt and smoothies.
- Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishers
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC
- Every Batch tested safe from harmful contaminants: Mercury, PCBs, heavy metals, and radiation.
- NSF Certified
- Made in the USA
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily with food.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 25
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 40
- -Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- -Saturated Fat 0 g
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Concentrated Fish oil 4100 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 1000 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 500 mg
- -Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 100 mg
- -Vitamin A 1500 IU
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU
- Vitamin E 200 IU
- Lutein (FloraGLO®) 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg
Ingredients: Purified and Concentrated Alaska Pollock (Fish) Oil, Identity Preserved Non-GMO Vitamin E (Sunflower), Natural Mango and Peach Flavors, FloraGLO® Lutein in Safflower Oil, Zeaxanthin in Safflower Oil, Vitamin D3 in medium chain triglycerides.
Contains Fish: Alaska Pollock (Theragra chalcogramma).
Does not contain: Sugar, Gluten, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Dairy, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors, Nuts, Shellfish, Soy or Corn.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, anticipates surgery or have a medical condition (especially an allergy iodine), please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening. For optimum freshness one opened, store tightly capped in refrigerator and use within 60 days of opening. It is natural for the oil to become cloudy when refrigerated.