Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak
Brand: Trace Minerals Research
Product Code: electrolyte-stamina-power-pak-TMR-orng-blast
Quantity per Container: 30 Packets
The Healthy Electrolyte Replenisher
If you've ever felt sluggish and tired after a workout or a day spent in the sun, your body might be low on electrolytes. Don't reach for sugary sports drinks to replenish and re-energize! Try the Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak from Trace Minerals instead! Made with a delicious orange flavor and no caffeine, stimulants, or artificial flavors, it's a truly healthy drink choice!
Key Product Features:
- The Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak helps replenish electrolytes lost during your workout or while in the sun
- Your body gets extra support for workout endurance
- There's 1,200mg of Vitamin C in every serving
- The Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak delivers essential potassium and B vitamins
- It contains all major (and essential) electrolytes, as well as 72 ionic trace minerals
The Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak contains just 1 gram of sugar and still tastes great! It's even gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
If you're looking for a way to work harder, play longer, and feel replenished afterward, then you'll want to try the Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak from Trace Minerals today!
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water and dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
When should I take a PowerPak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- After a hot day in the sun.
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system.
- To avoid occasional sluggishness and fatigue.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (4.9 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- -Total Sugars 1 g
- --Includes 1 g Added Sugars
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,200 mg
- Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL) 0.45 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg
- Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid) 33 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 3 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Lactate) 60 mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 3 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 35 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mcg
- Chloride (from ITM) 15 mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 75 mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Cirate, ITM) 200 mg
- Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) 100 mg
- -A concentrated seawater complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 1 mg
- Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM) 175 mcg
Other Ingredients: Certified organic cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors blend (orange, other natural flavors), gum arabic (Acacia senegal), malic acid, turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract (natural color), steviol glycosides, silica.
No Known Allergens. Gluten-free, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.