- Brand: Carlson Labs
- Product Code: ecosmart-dha-lemon-flavor-CL-60-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Fish Oil for Brain And Nervous System Health
EcoSmart DHA by Carlson is an eco-smart omega-3 Norwegian fish oil supplement with a rich source of DHA to supports brain, nerve, eye, and cardiovascular health.
DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, is an omega-3 fatty acid that supports normal brain function and nervous system development.
Pregnant women require sufficient DHA for normal fetal brain and eye development. And infants continue to require DHA.
DHA also supports healthy brain function in adults.
DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids also help
- Regulate triglycerides, a fat that stores excess calories
- Lower high blood pressure
- Maintain healthy arteries
- Lower your risk of blood clots
Sustainable, Potent Fish Oil
This Norwegian calamari formula provides
- An eco-friendly and highly sustainable source of important omega-3s, DHA and EPA
- 500mg of DHA per softgel, as well as 50mg of EPA
- Oil with a natural lemon flavor
Tests by an approved independent, FDA-registered laboratory determined this product to be fresh, fully-potent, and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lad, PCBs, and other contaminants.
To use as a dietary supplement, adults can take one softgel once or twice a day, at mealtimes.
1 softgel contains:
---Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol) 10 IU
Norwegian Calamari Oil 1,000mg
Omega 3 fatty acids** 550mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)** 500mg
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)** 50mg
**Reported as ethyl ester
Other Ingredients: natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols. Softgel shell: beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Contains NO: gluten, preservatives.
Adults: Take one softgel once or twice daily, at mealtime.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.