- Brand: Oregons Wild Harvest
- Product Code: echinacea-goldenseal-liquid-OWH
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Dual-Herb Support for Optimal Immune Health
Goldenseal and echinacea are both herbs that have been used for centuries as a dual-support system for optimal overall immune system health and function. Oregon's Wild harvest offers you a way to get the benefits of both herbs in one easy-to-use product.
Echinacea Goldenseal is a liquid herbal supplement that provides the natural support your body needs to maintain a healthy, functional immune system all year long.
- Each serving delivers 850mg of a fresh, herbal proprietary blend of organic echinacea augustifolia root and organic goldenseal rhizome and toot
- A full-spectrum extract that helps support and maintain your immune system
- May also helps maintain the health of your lungs and sinuses
- Contains certified organic alcohol
- Made in the USA
This product is formulated without the use of most common food allergens, and never contains GMOs, excipients, or stearates. It is USDA Certified Organic and is 100% vegetarian-friendly.
Give Echinacea Goldenseal from Oregon's Wild Harvest a try today, and see the difference it may be able to make for you. Order now!
Servings (1 mL) per container: 30
1 mL contains:
Fresh Herbal Proprietary Blend 850mg
---Organic Echinacea angustifolia root
---Organic Goldenseal rhizome & root (Hydrastis canadensis)
Other Ingredients: organic alcohol. Alcohol content not more than 65%
Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens. Vegetarian. Non-GMO.
Adults: Take 1 mL three times daily in warm water or juice. 1 mL equals approximately 40 drops. SHAKE WELL. Store upright in a cool, dry place.
Nutritional supplements containing Echinacea should be used with caution in individuals with autoimmune diseases. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a healthcare professional. Allergens: Individuals sensitive to plants in the Daisy family (sesquiterpene lactone-containing plants) should use all Echinacea supplements with caution.