Similasan Ear Wax Removal Kit
Product Code: ear-wax-removal-kit-SML
Quantity per Container: 1 Kit
Similasan Ear Wax Removal Kit is designed for gentle removal of ear wax without using peroxide. It can help temporarily relieve your discomfort by removing excessive ear wax while cleaning the ear. Ear Wax Relief ear drops stimulate the body's natural ability to reduce ear wax congestion, while the bulb syringe flushes excess wax and cleans the ear. Now you can relieve that clogged sensation, ringing and itching in the ear canal without drying your ear.
The active ingredients may provide temporary relief for minor symptoms such as
- Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- Ringing in ear when caused by ear wax
- Dry skin and itching of the ear canal
- Removes wax
- Cleans Ears
- Peroxide Free
- Original Swiss Formula
- Directions FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
- For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle of Ear Wax Relief ear drops.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways, squeeze plastic applicator tip to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.)
- Keep drops in ear for 3-5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 2 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing with warm water, using the provided soft, rubber ear bulb syringe. The tip of the ear bulb syringe should not obstruct the flow of fluid leaving the ear.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Active Ingredients:
- Causticum 12X
- Graphites 15X
- Lachesis 12X
- Lycopodium 12X
- Inactive Ingredient:
- Vegetable glycerin
- Includes 1 Ear Bulb Syringe
- If pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use:
- if you have ear drainage, discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 48 hours; if excessive ear wax remains after use of thie product, consult a doctor
- with ear tubes
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.