Similasan Ear Ringing Remedy
Product Code: ear-ringing-remedy-SML
Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Similasan Ear Ringing Remedy uses eight uniquely formulated natural active ingredients to provide homeopathic support for temporarily relieving noises in the ears such as ringing, buzzing, roaring, humming, pounding, and more. Similasan of Switzerland works differently, using natural botanical extracts that stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals.
Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle. Twist cap off bottle. Tilt head sideways. Don't squeeze plastic tip to release 3 to 5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping head tilted ro placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear. Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Arnica 15X / Buzzing
- Cinchona 12X / Ringing, Humming
- Eriodictyon californicum 12X / Ear Discomfort, Dizziness
- Hepar 12X / Pulsations/Pounding, Buzzing
- Lachesis 15X / Throbbing, Tinkling, Roaring, Cracking, Buzzing, Rolling, Whizzing, Resounding Noise in Ears
- Lycopodium 12X / Rining, Tinkling, Buzzing, Roaring, Humming, Whizzing in the Ears
- Silicea 15X / Tinkling, Clucking, Roaring, Singing, Noises in Ear
- Thiosinaminum 15X / Ringing, Chirping
- Lycopodium 12X
- Silicea 15X
- Thiosinaminum 15X
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, purified water
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, ohave a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use in eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, there is discharge from the ear, there is a fever of 102°F or greater.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: ear drainage or discharge; pain, irritation, or rash in the ear, had ear surgery; dizziness.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.