Ingredients (Black Cohosh):
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Black Cohosh.
Focus: the spine, especially the neck.
Black Cohosh is a universal and widely applicable herb. It can support balancing fear and desire; and those stuck in fearful, suspicious, brooding, or dark mental state. It can also provide support in cases of menstrual irregularities, whiplash and cerebral-spine congestion. Black Cohosh is known as the "Herbal Chiropractor."
Ingredients (Easter Lily):
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Easter Lily.
Focus: balances male/female aspects of self.
For those idealistic or undiscriminating in sexual energies, or feel they are, even if not. Easter Lily acts on glands in general - sebaceous, sexual and lymphatic, removing dross to the surface. It aids in cleansing the organs of physical regeneration.
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Iris.
Focus: addictions; and pancreas, sugar balance.
Iris can provide support in overcoming addictive patterns. The pancreas is the principle seat of its action. For migraine headaches from, and hypoglycemic symptoms which follow consumption of sugar are suited to Iris, as well as addictive food cravings, bingeing, and energy ups and downs.
Ingredients (Native Blend):
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Mullein Flower, Chamomile, St. John's Wort.
Native Blend Herbal Combination:
Focus: the lungs and head.
It is particularly good for children and those who tend to be nervous or tense. Especially soothing to the ear canal, Native Blend is used for calming and inflammation.
Ingredients (Osha Root):
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Osha Root.
Focus: old congestion.
This is a favorite Native American remedy for the respiratory system. It is especially supportive for moving longstanding mucus deposits in the sinuses. Powerful dispeller of negativity.
Ingredients (Respiratory Refresher):
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Swedish Bitters, Mullein, Spearmint, Rosemary, Cedar, Goldenseal, Echinacea.
Focus: the head.
This is a wonderful respiratory system cleanser. It is made with herbs with decongestant, antibiotic, and balancing properties.
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Rose Essential Oil.
Focus: the heart.
The rose is the traditional symbol of love. It brings healing to the heart, both physically and mentally. It can provide support to relieve depression, nervous tension, sadness, loss and grief, and benefit those with heart conditions.
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Sagebrush.
Focus: the eyes and sinuses, learning disabilities, and self-destructive patterns.
Sagebrush can be used for supporting the healing of deep-seated, self-destructive, repetitive patterns dating back to childhood. The most characteristic use is for feeling split-physically or mentally, such as dyslexia or learning disability. Areas of action are the eyes, sinuses, and respiratory tract.
Ingredients (Yerba Santa):
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Yerba Santa.
Focus: joint deterioration and lungs.
Yerba Santa clears toxins from these areas. For persons susceptible to dislocation of joints, and those who know what is called for but cannot carry out the impulse. Excellent for bronchial congestion and lung conditions. Harmonized breathing, reliving constrictions.
1. With chronic conditions, it takes 3 separate conings to finish the cleansing process. Space them 7 to 10 days apart.
2. After cleansing, if the ears feel drawing or dry, use ear oil (a few drops of warm oil is very soothing).
3. Ear cones are not a cure-all. They are effective in many cases, but not all. Ear coning is not a substitute for medical care. If you are experiencing any specific medical problems and have not seen your medical doctor, you are recommended to do so.
4. The coning process is NOT RECOMMENDED for: (a) those who have a hole in the eardrum. If tubes had previously been in the eardrum, one needs to have them checked to be sure they have healed shut before candling the ears, and (b) in cases of difficult breathing for those individuals that small amounts of smoke may threaten the ability to breathe (emphysema, etc.).
5. Excessive use is not wise or recommended.