Bene Health Ear Cones
Brand: Bene Health
Product Code: ear-cones-BEH-respiratory-ref
Quantity per Container: 2 Piece(s)
Ear Coning is also known as Ear Candling or Ear Cleansing with Herbs. Coning was used by ancient civilizations with profound results, from India, Samaria, Tibet, and Egypt, to the Aztec and Mayan cultures.*
The possible benefits include:
- Draws wax and debris out of the ear canal*
- Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum*
- Facilitates other body work*
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste, and color perceptions*
- Eases pain of earache, headache and sinus pressure*
- Acts as a catalyst to clear out debris from nerve endings, allowing for clear vibrational flow to corresponding areas of the body*
This style of candle is four to six times more beneficial than other ear candles because of the extra length, longer burning time farthest from head, and the natural ingredients. These candles are sold in pairs to accommodate both ears to encourage inner ear balance.
Responses from several thousands of people using ear candles indicate ear cones are very beneficial. There are frequent reports of relief from ear wax build up, hearing problems, ringing in the ears, sinus problems, headaches, and even infections. It is a gentle therapy for all ages, infants to the elderly.
Focus: the head.
This is a wonderful respiratory system cleanser. It is made with herbs with decongestant, antibiotic, and balancing properties.
How it works:
The cone is lit on the wide end. The spiral of the cone and herbal smoke in the ear canal work together to stimulate the respiratory system to cleanse. The gentle vacuum action of the procedure causes debris to be drawn up the candle towards the flame.
Coning is very relaxing and non-invasive, and there is no heat felt in the ear canal. Each cone is handmade from 100% beeswax and herbs, essential oils, extracts, and essences. The procedure takes about 30 minutes.
The ear contains nerve endings and acupuncture points to every area of the body. Ear coning acts as a catalyst to clear out debris accumulated on nerve endings. This allows for a clear vibrational flow to the corresponding area. This opens the way for other methods of healing.
Ear Candles are chosen based on the historical medicinal use of herbs from which they are made. No mistake is made in choosing the "wrong" candle. Cleansing will still take place. When a choice is made that is more fitting to the client, the results are more pronounced. For the first several sessions, it is recommended to use from the first four varieties listed.
- Black Cohosh
- Easter Lily
- Native Blend
- Osha Root
- Respiratory Refresher
- Yerba Santa
1. With chronic conditions, it takes 3 separate conings to finish the cleansing process. Space them 7 to 10 days apart.
2. After cleansing, if the ears feel drawing or dry, use ear oil (a few drops of warm oil is very soothing).
3. Ear cones are not a cure-all. They are effective in many cases, but not all. Ear coning is not a substitute for medical care. If you are experiencing any specific medical problems and have not seen your medical doctor, you are recommended to do so.
4. The coning process is NOT RECOMMENDED for: (a) those who have a hole in the eardrum. If tubes had previously been in the eardrum, one needs to have them checked to be sure they have healed shut before candling the ears, and (b) in cases of difficult breathing for those individuals that small amounts of smoke may threaten the ability to breathe (emphysema, etc.).
5. Excessive use is not wise or recommended.
Beeswax, 100% Unbleached Cotton, Swedish Bitters, Mullein, Spearmint, Rosemary, Cedar, Goldenseal, Echinacea