- Brand: Nutra Biogenesis
- Product Code: dopa-factors-NBG
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Natural Neurotransmitter Support
Dopa Factors from BioGenesis is a dietary supplement that supports healthy neurotransmitter levels with amino acids, antioxidants, 5-MTHF and green tea extract.
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter responsible for many neurological processes, including learning, reward-driven behaviors, voluntary movement, memory, mood, and attentiveness. Dopamine levels are depleted in certain health conditions and can also be lowered by chronic high stress.
Key Dopa Factors Ingredients
This supplement includes the following herbs and nutrients :
- Velvet Bean extract (Mucuna pruriens) -- supplies natural plant form of L-dopa, the precursor to dopamine
- Green Tea extract (camellia sinensis) -- contains powerful antioxidant EGCG, may be neuro-protective
- 5-MTHF Glucosamine Salt -- active form of folate (folic acid), helps convert l-tyrosine to l-dopa.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine -- amino acid that converts to l-tyrosine which regulates dopamine and stress hormones in the body.
- Alpha-R Lipolic Acid -- potent antioxidant, naturally detoxifying. Supports healthy glutathione levels and may be neuro-protective.
Suggested Use for Dopamine Support
As a dietary supplement to support healthy neurotransmitter levels, adults may take 2 capsules per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
2 capsules contain:
Folate (from (6S)-5-mathyltetrahydrofolate, 100mcg (25%DV)
Velvet bean (mucuna pruriens) (seed extract) 400mg
---(providing 60mg L-dopa)
Green tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaf extract)(98% 50mg
---polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
R-Alpha lipoic acid (from R-ALA sodium salt) 10mg
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO maltodextrin, gelatin capsule, cellulose, rice bran extract, silica.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take 2 capsules 1-2 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if nursing. Do not use if you are pregnant or taking a prescription MAO inhibitor. If you are taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.