- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: dong-quai-root-extract-250-mg-SLR-60-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
All-Natural Support for Improved Overall Health
Dong quai has been a staple in traditional Chinese medicine for a number of years, and has been used to support overall health in both women and men. It may provide a number of benefits, and is available in supplement form from Solaray.
Some of the health benefits of Dong Quai may include the following:
- It contains vitamin B12, folic acid, biotin, folinic acid, and nicotinic acid, all of which support blood toning and nourishment
- It functions as a gynecological regulator, helping to keep your estrogen levels balanced
- Dong quai may also be useful for addressing anemia and iron deficiencies
- It may also support optimal male and female reproductive health
- It may help address symptoms of anxiety and depression, and works to enhance your overall mood and outlook
- Dong quai helps you find relief from the most common symptoms of PMS and menopause, include cramps and hot flashes
- It may also support a healthier, clearer complexion, and supports an increase in circulation
Solaray's Dong Quai comes in a capsule form that is easy for adults of all ages to swallow. It can be taken up to three times every day with food or a glass of water in support of better health.
Give yourself a healthy boost. Choose Dong Quai today, and see the difference it may be able to make for you. Order now!
1 VegCap contains:
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)(root extract) 250 mg
---(Guaranteed to contain 2.5 mg [1%] lingustilides) 250mg
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)(root) 150 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, maltodextrin (from Non-GMO corn) and organic rice extract blend.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take 1 VegCap daily with a meal or a glass of water.
Use only as directed. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.