- Brand: Thorne Research
- Product Code: dipan-9-THR
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Dipan-9® Pancreatic Enzymes for Digestive Support
Dipan-9® by Thorne Research is a high-potency, lactose-free pancreatic enzyme supplement containing only pure pancreatin for optimal digestive support.
About Dipan-9® Pancreatin:
Complete and comfortable digestion requires a full spectrum of digestive enzymes. The body's natural enzyme production may be reduced over time as we age or as a result of illness, stress or surgeries.
Pancreatin, produced by the pancreas, contains amylase, lipase and protease, which digest carbohydrates, fats and proteins, respectively. Many pancreatin supplements are diluted with lactose, which can be problematic for people with lactose allergies. Dipan-9® contains no lactose, only pure, undiluted pancreatin, to help support healthy digestion.
- Helps support normal digestion
- May help relieve symptoms of occasional indigestion, such as bloating, gas, or heartburn
- High potency amylase, protease and lipase for complete digestive support
- Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates.
Suggested Use for Dipan-9® Pancreatin:
To be used as a dietary enzyme supplement to support normal, healthy digestion and help relieve occasional symptoms of indigestion.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2 capsules contain:
Pancreatin (Porcine) 1g
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
Contains NO: gluten.
The Pancreatin in one capsule contains no less than:
---Amylase 125,000 USP Units
---Protease 115,000 USP Units
---Lipase 17,500 USP Units
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Individuals with porcine allergies should not take this product. A patient who is pregnant or nursing, or who might become pregnant, should not use this product unless otherwise directed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.