Advanced Naturals DigestMax
Brand: Advanced Naturals
Product Code: digestmax-ADVN
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
DigestMax Enzyme Formula for Sensitive Stomachs from Advanced Naturals is a powerful plant-based digestive enzyme formula made with natural ingredients to help support digestive tract health.
Plant enzymes help digest a variety of foods (including protein, carbohydrates and fats) and assist with nutrient absorption. L-glutamine supports digestive tract health. Additional herbal and nutraceutical ingredients include marshmallow, ginger root, and peppermint leaf, which have been used traditionally to help soothe the digestive tract.
- Digests proteins, carbs, fats and dairy
- Enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption
- Soothes and nourishes the digestive tract
- Helps prevent occasional gas, bloating and indigestion
- Plant-based digestive enzymes and L-Glutamine
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take one (1) capsule with each meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- L-Glutamine 50 mg
- Carbohydrate Enzyme Blend 39 mg
- -Fungal Amylase 5,000 DU, Glucoamylase 1 AGU, Diastase (from Amylase) 5,000 DP
- Protein Enzyme Blend 31 mg
- -Fungal Protease 20,835 HUT, Bromelain 10 GDU, Acid Protease 40 HUT, Peptidase 125 HUT
- Ginger Root Powder 25 mg
- Marshmallow Root powder 25 mg
- Peppermint Leaf Powder 25 mg
- Dairy/Sugar Enzyme Blend 4 mg
- -Invertase 395 SU, Lactase 125 ALU
- Plant Enzyme Blend 3 mg
- -Cellulase 250 CU, Phytase 2 FTU, Pectinase 0.5 endo-PGU, Hemicellulase 30 HCU
- Fat Enzyme Blend 1 mg
- -Lipase Blend 190 FIP
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, capsule (hypromellose, water), and medium chain triglycerides.
Contains: Soy, milk and wheat traces from fermentation media. Contains sulfites.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 77°F (25°C) or below.