- Brand: Motherlove
- Product Code: diaper-balm-MTL
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
A Natural Option for Diaper Rash
Diaper rash and thrush can certainly make mothers uneasy as they care for their babies. And, did you know that thrush can also be passed on to breastfeeding mothers' nipples? This yeast infection can make nursing painful due to the redness, itching, cracking and white patches it causes. Thankfully, there is a natural product that can be used for diaper rash and thrush irritation on both baby and mother.
Motherlove offers an all-natural herbal balm called Diaper Balm that can be used for persistent, inflamed diaper rash.
- An all-natural herbal balm
- For persistent, inflamed diaper rash
- For thrush spread to a mother's nursing nipples
- Certified cruelty free
- Zero rating (zero toxins) on EWG's Skin Deep database
This formulation includes extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, Oregon grape root, myrrh gum, yarrow herb and calendula flower. Ninety-six percent of ingredients are certified organic.
If you're looking for an all-natural herbal balm, check into Motherlove's Diaper Balm. Order online today!