Xymogen DHEA Micronized 10 Mg
Product Code: dhea-micronized-10-mg-XYM
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Xymogen DHEA Micronized features dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a steroid hormone precursor that is converted by the body into androgen, estrogen, and other hormones. DHEA naturally peaks in early adulthood and declines with age.
- Supports Healthy Androgen and Estrogen Levels
- Hormone Precursor to Androgens
- Supports Healthy DHEA Levels
- All Xymogen formulas meet or exceed cGMP quality standards
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Take one tablet twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Micronized Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, ascorbyl palmitate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silica, coating (tapioca maltodextrin, sunflower lecithin, palm oil, guar gum).
Formulated to exclude: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
- Consult a physician or licensed, qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed, qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.