Springreen No. 77 Bentonite Detoxicant is a natural and powerful detoxicant derived from bentonite, a mineral-rich volcanic clay. This natural clay supports drawing pesticides, cleaning and disinfecting wounds, supports immune function, and makes food and water safe for consumption - without side effects.*
- Natural detoxification support*
For centuries, native tribes around the world have recognized and benefited from the healing properties of bentonite clay in internal and external applications. In the early 20th century, bentonite clay was used by the British Army in India for acute bacterial food poisoning and in China for diarrhea and cholera.*
Springreen Products uses a special process to refine the raw bentonite clay to remove mica, dirt and other impurities, in order to concentrate the active detoxifying ingredient, montmorillonite. This procedure places montmorillonite into a colloidal suspension and retains its innate negative charge. These properties allow the powerful adsorption (physical binding) of positively charged substances. (Most metabolic, environmental, and chemical wastes are positively charged.) Montmorillonite possesses the ability to absorb about 40 times its own weight in positively charged substances present in the alimentary canal. Because montmorillonite has such strong adsorptive properties and is not digested, it tightly binds toxic material to be excreted.*
In making their Detoxicant, Springreen starts with the highest quality bentonite (U.S.P. Grade), and mixes it with purified demineralized water. During their exclusive and secret process, the mica and impurities are removed, and the purified montmorillonite is put into a liquid colloidal-gel state. The product is sterilized and subjected to independent laboratory analysis for heavy metals and microbiology, ensuring a substance suitable for internal use and detoxification. It works better simply because it is better.
Dr. Robert T. Martin is a mineralogist and one of Americas outstanding authorities on bentonite. According to his research, its action is due to five characteristics*:
1. It has a large and varied mineral content.
2. It has a negative electrical attraction for positively charged particles. In the human body, various toxic poisons are positively charged.
3. Seen under a high power microscope, bentonite is composed of extremely minute rectangular particles in the shape of a credit card. The wide surfaces are negatively charged and the edges are positively charged. Therefore, its adsorptive power is many thousand times more negative than positive.
4. The very minuteness of its particles gives it a large surface area in proportion to the volume used, enabling it to pick up many times its own weight in positively charged particles.
5. To obtain maximum usefulness in the human body, it should be put in a liquid colloidal-gel state. This is why we do not keep it as powder or put it into a tablet form to save shipping costs.