Bio-Botanical Research Dentalcidin Oral Microbiome Toothpaste Gel
- Brand: Bio-Botanical Research
- Product Code: dentalcidin-oral-microbiome-toothpaste-gel-BBR
- Quantity per Container: 3 Oz
Biocidin Botanicals Dentalcidin is a Oral Microbiome Toothpaste Gel with Biocidin. Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms cause a number of oral health challenges. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin can assist in removing biofilms and plaque, and is an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Assists in removing biofilms and plaque for healthy teeth and gums.
- With Essential Oils: Tea Tree, Spearmint, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Lavender, Oregano, Galbanum, Clove
- Tastes great, perfect for children and adults.
- Made without: dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
- Easy to use Pump Dispenser saves counter space.
- Not tested on animals.
- For additional support for healthy gums, swish with Biocidin LSF.
- Made in the USA
Dentists also recommend concurrent use of Biocidin LSF as an oral rinse for increased support where needed.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Sorbitol, Water, Biocidin (Bilberry fruit extract, Grape seed extract, Shiitake mushroom extract, Golden Seal root, Noni fruit extract, Garlic bulb, White Willow bark, Milk Thistle seed, Raspberry fruit, Echinacea Purpurea plant extract, Echinacea Angustifolia root, Black Walnut hull, Black Walnut leaf, Lavender oil, Oregano oil, Galbanum oil, Tea Tree oil, Fumitory aerial parts extract, Gentian Lutea root, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Natural Organic Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Peppermint oil, Aloe, Cinnamon oil, Tangerine fruit extract, Bitter Orange fruit extract, Sweet Orange peel extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Clove oil, Tea Tree Oil.
Made without: dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
For adults and children 2 years of age and older (with adult supervision): Use approximately a 1/2 inch ribbon on your toothbrush. Brush at least 2 times daily or as directed by your dentist or physician.