Probulin Daily Care Probiotic
Product Code: daily-care-probiotic-PBLN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Probulin Daily Care Probiotic is for anyone wishing to add a probiotic for daily gut-health maintenance and support. This probiotic includes prebiotics and the MAKTrek 3-D delivery system that ensures your probiotics arrive in the gut alive and support digestive health, balance, and immune function.
- 12-Strain, 10 Billion CFU optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
- With prebiotic Inulin - food for the probiotic's survival
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gas and bloating
- Helps maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
- Third-Party Lab tested to ensure potency & stability
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
- Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
- Contains no dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
With the Daily Care Probiotic, you'll have peace of mind that you're consuming a 12-strain probiotic blend with 10-billion CFU that always delivers properly hydrated and activated probiotics when the time is right, thanks to Probulin's MAKTrek 3-D Probiotic Delivery System. The probiotics are housed in a "seaweed submarine" that provides an extra barrier to keep them dry and protected from stomach acid and bile. If you're looking to add gut support to your routine, the Daily Care Probiotic is the way to go.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with or without food. For best results take at bedtime. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Sodium 11 mg Daily Care Probiotic Blend (10 billion cfu+) 375 mg:
- -Lactobacillus Blend (7 Billion cfu+): Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Reuteri
- -Bifidobacteria Blend (3 Billion cfu+): Bifidobacteria Breve, Bifidobacteria Lactis, Bifidobacteria Longum, Bifidobacteria Bifidum, Bifidobacteria Infantis Inulin (100 mg)
Other Ingredients: Complex Marine Polysaccharides [Brown Seaweed (Lessonia nigrescens)], Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Non-GMO Rice Maltodextrin, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride.
NO: GMO’s Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Dairy, Eggs, Magnesium Stearate, Soy, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors, Artificial Sweeteners or Shellfish.
† at Best By Date as long as recommended storage conditions are maintained.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Refrigeration is not required but may extend shelf life. Store in a cool, dry place at 72°F (22ºC) or below.