- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: cytokine-suppress-egcg-LFE
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Capsules
Control Inflammation with Cytokine Suppress with EGCG
Your body's natural responses to inflammation are important because inflammation has an effect on every cell in your body. As the aging process sets in, keeping this natural response at optimal health grows in importance because it's crucial to maintaining full-body health.
Cytokine Suppress with EGCG from Life Extension delivers all-natural support to help keep your body's natural inflammation responses at optimal health, even as you age.
- It contains mung beans and green tea leaf extract that provides optimal support for your immune system's natural inflammatory activities
- These ingredients work together to control the cytokines that are responsible for generating inflammation
- The seed coat of the mung bean also boost your body's antioxidant capacity as well
- Life Extension states this product is Non-GMO
Cytokine Suppress comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule form and only needs to be taken once every day for optimal benefit.
Support your health the natural way. Start using Life Extension's Cytokine Suppress with EGCG today to boost your natural responses to inflammation, and stay on the pathway to optimal overall health and improved wellness.
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
Cytokine Suppress mung bean 240mg
---extract (coat) [providing 24mg vitexin, 24mg isovitexin]
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) 300mg
---[from green tea extract (leaf)]
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Adults: Take one capsule daily without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.