- Brand: Boiron
- Product Code: cyclease-cramp-menstrual-cramps-BOR
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Cyclease Cramp from Boiron is a unique homeopathic medicine for the supporting the temporary relief of minor aches, discomfort, cramping and pains associated with menstrual cramps*.
- Support for relieving menstrual cramps improved by lying down*
- Support for relieving menstrual cramps improved by bending over*
- Support for relieving menstrual cramps improved by warmth*
Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS**
Colocynthis 6C HPUS**
Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS**Inactive Ingredients:
Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Adults and Children 12 years and older: Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed. Children under 12 years: Not recommended.
Do not use if blister seal is broken. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
**The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.