- Brand: DaVinci Labs
- Product Code: cx-2-solution-DL
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
CX-2 Solution by DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont is a natural supplement for supporting joint comfort, hydration, and flexibility along with muscle functions, connective tissue health and the maintenance of synovial fluid viscosity within the joints.
- Supports joint comfort
- Supports hydration
- Supports flexibility
- Supports mobility
- Supports elasticity
- Supports muscle functions
- Supports synovial fluid viscosity
- Supports connective tissue health
CX-2 Solution combines Sea Cucumber, Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid and MSM to support joint structure and function with Nexrutine, Curcumin, Boswellia, Quercetin and DMG to support joint comfort.*
Joint Structure and Function Support:
Joint Comfort Support:
- Sea Cucumber, also known as "Beche-de-Mer", are marine animals that are relatives of the starfish and have been used in China for thousands of years to support joint health.* The nutrient content of Sea Cucumber is extremely broad. It is a rich source of highly bioavailable chondroitin sulfates. It also contains nutritional factors such as fatty acids, that promote joint comfort through immune system support and helps maintain proper prostaglandin levels.*
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a source of hyaluronic acid (HA). HA gives synovial fluid its viscous properties which translates into greater joint flexibility, elasticity, cushioning and hydration, the same qualities of healthy young skin!*
- Glucosamine is a fast-acting nutritional building block for connective tissue. It is necessary for the production of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate which support joint comfort and improved mobility.*
- MSM is a source of sulfur which the body needs an abundant supply for making collagen. It has been used historically to support joint comfort and circulation.*
- Nexrutine is a patent-pending plant extract developed from the phellodendron tree. This tree has been a rich source of traditional medicine in Asia for more than 1500 years. Its uniqueness lies in part in its ability to have a positive effect on those enzymes that support joint comfort without interfering with key enzymes that support a healthy GI lining and cardiovascular system.* Research indicates that Nexrutine supports relieving general aches and pains associated with physical activity and over-exertion.*
- Boswellic Acid from Boswellia serrata has been associated with improved joint comfort by maintaining proper prostaglandin levels, providing antioxidant protection and supporting the immune system.* Boswellia works synergistically with Curcumin to support liver function and detoxification.*
- Curcumin is an herb that has been used for centuries in Asian cooking as an ingredient in curry. Curcumin is an antioxidant that works synergistically with boswellia to maintain leukotriene and prostaglandin levels.*
- Quercetin Chalcone is a highly bioavailable form of quercetin. Quercetin is an antioxidant that helps maintain prostaglandin levels.*
- DMG is a versatile metabolic enhancer.* It supports joint health through immune system modulation, circulation, oxygen utilization and antioxidant protection.*
3 capsules contain:
Glucosamine HCl (from shrimp and crab) 750mg
---(a proprietary plant extract from Phellodendron amurense bark)
Curcumin Extract 200mg
---Yielding: Curcuminoids 190mg
Sea Cucumber 150mg
Boswellia serrata Extract 150mg
---Yielding: Boswellic Acid 90mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 75mg
Sodium Hyaluronate 20mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine, pharmaceutical glaze.
Contains: Shrimp, crab and sea cucumber.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or on prescription antibiotics, anticoagulants/anti-platelet drugs or have gallbladder disease. Keep out of the reach of children.