Bioclinic Naturals CortAlign Stress Manager
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: cortalign-stress-manager-BCN
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
CortAlign Stress Manager from Bioclinic Naturals supports resistance to everyday stress and fatigue.
- Supports resistance to everyday stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Promotes relaxation
- Provides adaptogenic protection against diverse stressors
- Bioclinic Natural products are guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the U.S. FDA, Health Canada and TGA of Australia
- Suitable for vegetarians
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
2 tablets per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- KSM-66 AshwagandhaTM Extract (Withania somnifera) (root) (5% Withanolides) 300 mg Relora® Blend 250 mg
- Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis) (stem bark) (1.5% Honokiol) 68.75 mg
- Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) (stem bark) (0.5% Berberine) 22.50 mg Suntheanine® L-Theanine (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 100 mg
- Phosphatidylserine (Helianthus annuus) (seed) 25 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if you have benign prostate hypertrophy and/or prostate cancer, are taking any prescription medication, have a kidney disorder, or if you have blood pressure problems. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression. May cause heartburn, shaking hands, perilabial numbness, sexual dysfunction and thyroid dysfunction. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
L-theanine is known to have a hypotensive effect in some individuals, and concomitant use of with anti-hypertensivedrugs may potentiate their activity. Theoretically, the herbs present in CortAlign may have additive effects when used withsedative medications, such as benzodiazepines or CNS depressants, and should be used with caution when taken concomitantly.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.