Doctors Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula
Brand: Doctors Best
Product Code: comprehensive-prostate-formula-DRB
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Support Urinary Tract Health with Comprehensive Prostate Formula
Comprehensive Prostate Formula from Doctor's Best is a science-based supplement delivering herbs, nutrients and phytochemicals to promote prostate health and healthy urinary tract function.
This comprehensive formula contains Saw palmetto, African Pygeum bark, Stinging Nettle root, CardioAid plant sterols, and SelenoExcell, a form of the mineral selenium, as well as vitamins D3 and B6, zinc, and lycopene. Together, these nutrients work synergistically to help promote optimal prostate health and wellness. Try it for yourself today!
Comprehensive Prostate Formula Product Details
- Science-based nutrition
- Supports healthy prostate function
- Supports normal urinary tract function
- Veggie capsules
If you need prostate and urinary tract health support, try Comprehensive Prostate Formula from Doctor's Best. It may help you meet your natural health goals.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 4 capsules daily with food, preferably in divided doses twice daily.
- Serving size: 4 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30 servings
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg 2500%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as SelenoExcell®) 200 mcg 286%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg 50%
- Saw Palmetto extract (berry) Emed-SP™ 640 mg †
- (Standardized to contain 290 mg fatty acids and sterols)
- Beta Sitosterols (from CardioAid™ plant sterols 95%) 400 mg †
- Stinging nettle extract (root) 300 mg †
- African Pygeum extract (bark) Emed-PG™ 100 mg †
- (Standardized to contain 2.5 mg phytosterols)
- Lycopene 15 mg †
- G-tocopherol 4 mg †
- (From Decanox™ MTS-90 mixed tocopherols)
- † Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), calcium silicate.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.