- Brand: PROSymbiotics
- Product Code: colostrumpro-immune-system-immulox-PRS
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Colostrum Support for Immune Health
ColostrumPRO (formerly Colostrum Broad Spectrum) from PROSymbiotics is a dietary supplement that may help support immune system health with a bovine colostrum blend.
This formula may help
- Provide immune factors for pathogens, such as viruses, yeast and bacteria
- Increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients and decrease the bioavailability of iron to pathogens
- Stimulate new cell growth of intestinal villi height -- villi are hair-like cellular structures that serve a protective role by lining the intestines
As your body ages, it finds it more difficult to produce immune factors and antigens.
Immunoglobulins work in your bloodstream, as well as your GI tract, where they promote immune health by helping maintain a robust intestinal lining and the growth of healthy intestinal flora.
Bovine colostrum is the milk cows secrete during the first few days after giving birth. This thin, yellowish fluid transfers immunities from mother to calf.
It also contains powerful levels of protein and growth factors, as well as such nutrients as cytokines and immunoglobulins, which may help boost your immune system.
To use as a dietary supplement, adults can take two capsules, twice daily on an empty stomach. The dose can be increased during periods of environmental or physical stress.
2 capsules contain:
Bovine Colostrum 960mg
(Pasteurized Cow Pre-MILK)
---Immunoglobulins (IgG) 221mg
---Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs) 58mg
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, gelatin (capsules).
Contains NO: gluten.
Adults: Take 2 capsules, twice daily with water or your drink of choice, on an empty stomach. Take up to two additional servings per day in times of environmental or physical stress.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.