- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: collagenics-support-for-connective-tissue-MTG-180-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Maintain Optimal Connective Tissue Health with Collagenics
The connective tissues throughout your body are important to your ability to move freely and are crucial to optimal joint health as well. The aging process can have negative effects on your joints as well as these tissues, resulting in limited flexibility and decreased range of motion.
Collagenics from Metagenics delivers a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to support the growth, construction, and overall health of your connective tissues.
- Targeted nutritional components provide optimal support for healthy skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, joints, and bones
- Just two tablets up to three times every day is all it takes to keep your connective tissues at optimal health
- You'll benefit from ingredients like vitamins B6 and C, magnesium, iron, and zinc, L-cysteine, L-Glutamine, and MSM
Make the choice to keep yourself flexible, pain-free, and healthy. When you choose Collagenics from Metagenics, you're choosing an all-natural formula that helps keep your connective tissues at optimal health so you can enjoy life.
Give it a try today and see the difference it can make!
3 tablets contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150mg 250%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 30mg 1500%
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 300mg 300%
Iron (as iron glycinate) 6mg 33%
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate) 75mg 19%
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15mg 100%
Copper (as copper citrate) 3mg 150%
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5.1mg 255%
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 4:1 Aerial Parts 75mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 150mg
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 150mg
Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid 15mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable) , silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
Adults: Take 3 tablets once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing or taking medication, consult with a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.