Boiron ColdCalm Kids Meltaway Pellets
Product Code: coldcalm-kids-BOR
Servings per Container: 32
Quantity per Container: 2 Tube
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions. No risk of overdose.
- Support for relieving sneezing and runny nose*
- Support for relieving nasal congestion*
- Support for relieving colds with a sudden onset*
- Support for relieving sinus pain*
- Support for relieving headaches associated with colds*
- Support for relieving nasal discharge*
- Support for relieving sneezing attacks*
- Support for relieving sore throat associated with colds*
- Support for relieving colds with a loss of taste and smell*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
To relieve symptoms in children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of cold symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth every 20 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
For children younger than 3 years of age, please consult your healthcare provider.
How to dispense the pellets:
- 1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- 2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- 3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Active Ingredients (in each pellet)
Allium cepa 3C HPUS (0.49mg)
Apis mellifica 6C HPUS (0.49mg)
Belladonna 6C HPUS (0.49mg)
Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS (0.49mg)
Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS (0.49mg)
Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS (0.49mg)
Nux vomica 3C HPUS (0.49mg)
Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS (0.49mg)
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (0.49mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose.
Do not use for sore throat in children younger than 3 years of age.
Consult your healthcare provider before use in children under 3 years of age.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).